Skyline Sailing’s yacht is a quite unique charter yacht!
We are offering you a yacht suitable for a real sailing and cruising experience in full comfort and safety.
Why is Hallberg-Rassy our distinct choice?
Let’s put it briefly: Hallberg-Rassy Yachts do belong among the more expensive serially-produced yachts in the world. They have a better design, a sturdy construction, good sailing performance, a lot of safety equipment from the start, ample amenities for food, diesel and water and, last but not least, they offer excellent comfort.
Not surprisingly, the Hallberg-Rassy is one of the favorite yachts of sailors looking for long trips or to cross the ocean…
Technically, the boat is fully equipped for cruising at sea, including:
• Navigation aids such as a GPS-Navigator and Color Chart-Plotter – inside, outside and at the steering wheel. An independent GPS, Radar and AIS class B transponder, a Navtex and a VHF/GMDSS Radio.
• Alarm systems: a bilge alarm, 2 Epirbs, the mandatory flares, VHF-DSC Radio, and PLB devices on the lifejackets.
• Safety equipment: throwing ropes, a life buoy, a danbuoy, jackstays, lifejackets, two 4-person life rafts suitable for a stay of more than 24 hours before rescue, a storm jib, and a trysail.
• Equipment that enhances comfort while cruising:
o outside: hydraulic-operated winches for furling head and main sails, boom vang and backstay, a full sail plan consisting of a bowsprit for gennaker, cutter headsail, and storm sails, aft deck seats, bimini, cushions, go ashore step or stairs, cockpit extension cover, dingy with outboard engine, automatic pilot, bowthruster,…
o inside: private front cabin with private shower and electrically-operated toilets, airco system, freezer, washing machine, AM/FM stereo radio …
We bought the HR 43 I dolci in spring 2018; she was in very good condition :
• Being taken out of the water every year for a winter storage in a covered and closed location
• Full maintenance of the engine and other technical equipment, including preventive replacements
• Renewal of the B&G navigation equipment (plotter & radar) dating from 2014
• Renewal of the head and mainsail in 2017
Additionally, the Belgian Federal Government’s ‘Maritime Transports’ has approved our Hallberg-Rassy 43 as suited for commercial use.