Skyline Sailing’s yacht is a quite unique charter yacht!
We are offering you a yacht suitable for a real sailing and cruising experience in full comfort and safety.
Why is Hallberg-Rassy our distinct choice?
Let’s put it briefly: Hallberg-Rassy Yachts do belong among the more expensive serially-produced yachts in the world. They have a better design, a sturdy construction, good sailing performance, a lot of safety equipment from the start, ample amenities for food, diesel and water and, last but not least, they offer excellent comfort.
Not surprisingly, the Hallberg-Rassy is one of the favorite yachts of sailors looking for long trips or to cross the ocean…
Technically, the boat is fully equipped for cruising at sea, including:
• Navigation aids such as a GPS-Navigator and Color Chart-Plotter – inside, outside and at the steering wheel. An independent GPS, Radar and AIS class B transponder, a Navtex and a VHF/GMDSS Radio.
• Alarm systems: a bilge alarm, 2 Epirbs, the mandatory flares, VHF-DSC Radio, and PLB devices on the lifejackets.
• Safety equipment: throwing ropes, a life buoy, a danbuoy, jackstays, lifejackets, two 4-person life rafts suitable for a stay of more than 24 hours before rescue, a storm jib, and a trysail.
• Equipment that enhances comfort while cruising:
o outside: hydraulic-operated winches for furling head and main sails, boom vang and backstay, a full sail plan consisting of a bowsprit for gennaker, cutter headsail, and storm sails, aft deck seats, bimini, cushions, go ashore step or stairs, cockpit extension cover, dingy with outboard engine, automatic pilot, bowthruster,…
o inside: private front cabin with private shower and electrically-operated toilets, airco system, freezer, washing machine, AM/FM stereo radio …
We bought the HR 43 I dolci in spring 2018; she was in very good condition :
• Being taken out of the water every year for a winter storage in a covered and closed location
• Full maintenance of the engine and other technical equipment, including preventive replacements
• Renewal of the B&G navigation equipment (plotter & radar) dating from 2014
• Renewal of the head and mainsail in 2017
Additionally, the Belgian Federal Government’s ‘Maritime Transports’ has approved our Hallberg-Rassy 43 as suited for commercial use.
Why is Hallberg Rassy our distinct choice?
Let’s put it briefly: Hallberg Rassy Yachts do belong among the more expensive serially-produced yachts in the world. They have a better design, a sturdy construction, good sailing performance, a lot of safety equipment from the start, ample amenities for food, diesel and water, and last but not least they offer excellent comfort.
Not surprisingly, the Hallberg Rassy is one of the favorite yachts of sailors looking for long trips or crossing the ocean…
The interior layout of the I dolci is as follows:
Link to Standard Specifications of HR 43 (PDF)